By Sally Smith
As we draw to the end of another year and plan for the next it’s fair to say there’s been a lot of activity here at Head Resourcing. On reflection there have been a number of highs and a few lows but most importantly the dedicated teams across the business have continued to push the boundaries and work together as #OneTeam to represent the core values of Head.
There are a number of key highlights of the year which are worth mentioning, all of which will positively lead us into 2017:
- We celebrated our 15th Anniversary this year. Some amazing prizes were won at our end of year party including tickets to see Take That, Robbie Williams, hotel and restaurant vouchers with the top prize being a Timeshare for a week! Congratulations to our winner, Ruaridh Miller!
- There have been 10 new appointments across the Edinburgh and Leeds offices taking the total number of employees to 50.
- Several members of staff celebrated 10 years with Head taking the total number of years’ service across the company to over 200 years!
- IT and Technical Roles have been in demand this year, compared with Business change roles in previous years. This will also be a key trend moving into 2017.
- Our Contractor Support Consultant has met with over 320 contractors alone and drunk over 400 coffees!
- We have organised a number of events this year raising over £6,700 for various charities including The Yard, Macmillan Cancer, Cancer Research, Blythswood Care, Stepping Stones, Erskine, Children in Need.
- We launched InSite – an online recruitment campaign tool that offers clients a unique way of promoting their vacancies, and gives prospective candidates a unique experience in learning about job opportunities in a more engaging way.
- We have written over 48 blogs and tweeted over 1400 tweets.
- We hosted our first HR and IT Directors Forum in Leeds.
Thank you to everyone for making 2016 a great year for us and we look forward to working with you next year. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!