In August 2014 we launched our first white paper, A Guide to 21st Century Networking, as part of our content series ‘Connected Employees in a Connected World’.
The overriding principle behind this white paper is:
This publication focused on stepping into the realm of network science, enabling our readers to not only change the way they think about how their networks are constructed, but the role they play, or can potentially play, within their network.
Now we turn theory into ACTION.
In this follow-up white paper, The 21st Century Networking Handbook, we explore how you can translate the learnings from network science to construct an actionable strategy to help you proactively build a purposeful network.
You will learn:
- How to design a scalable network that works for you
- How to find the right people to add value to your network
- How to maintain your network when it grows
- Important lessons around balancing your attention
- How to keep focused on your goals when you don’t see instant results
- How to get people to come to you!
Download your copy of The 21st Century Networking Handbook today, and start revitalising your networking!